Enjoy a Holiday in Beautiful Nelson city and get Quality Swim Coaching whilst you are there!!!!
Whether you are a beginner or advanced swimmer you will return home feeling relaxed and refreshed, swimming better than ever!
With expert instruction, supervised practice and video analysis you will learn to:
- Swim with more relaxation and enjoyment.
- Breathe easier whilst swimming with the all important balance.
- Feel the water more.
- Enjoy swimming with a more efficient stroke.
- Adapt your stroke to suit your goals whether you swim for pleasure, health, fitness or competition – in the pool or the ocean.
Oneflow swimming offers personalised programs to suit clients from all over the world.
Packages can include:
- One-to-one or one-to-two lessons tailored specifically to the needs and goals of the client(s). Daily lessons could be 30 minutes or up to 3 hours with video feedback and discussion.
- Accomodation available for one person or couples – 5 minutes drive from the Nelson CBD. Local knowledge about where to find the best cafes, walking tracks, cycle trails or art galleries.
- Health, fitness and wellbeing coaching.
- Dependent upon your lesson and holiday plan we may be able to offer meals and transport to and from the airport.
Get in touch and we can help you design a swim program to fit into your holiday.
“It is now a real pleasure to go to the pool” B.Hunter, Christchurch
“It was a great weekend, I really enjoyed it so much so that I found myself down at the pool this morning, I just couldn’t get enough of this new relaxed swimming technique!” R. Jones, Christchurch
“I am absolutely rapt at the progress I’ve made – I don’t now have to stop during the length, and get to the end of the pool without gasping for breath. I feel so much more relaxed in the water, and I am even concentrating on my stroke instead of fighting to get to the surface all the time. Words can’t really describe the way that I feel about this – I’m just loving it now and once a week isn’t really enough – I’m keen to get back into the water and think about it a lot when I’m not swimming”. S. McKee, Christchurch